with an informational clause for website users.
1. GalvSystem Dariusz Hładki (hereinafter referred to as: GalvSystem) the owner of the www.galvsystem.pl website and www.galvsystem.com.pl (hereinafter the "Website") pays particular importance to protecting the privacy of Website users and the security of processing their personal data.
2. The administrator of personal data is GalvSystem with its registered office in Zielona Góra, Irysowa 12, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number: 0000202328.
3. Processing of personal data will take place in the GalvSystem IT systems and in the paper version. Based on personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions against the Website User, including decisions resulting from profiling.
4. GalvSystem collects information obtained automatically about the IP addresses of users visiting the Website and using the services provided on the Website. Information collected this way are used for administrating the Website, periodic analyzes of visit statistics, determining which pages are visited most often and identifying the level of Website pages functionality. Information on the users' IP may be transferred to authorized governmental authorities at their request, for the purposes of conducted proceedings, or to third parties on the basis of decisions made by governmental authorities.
5. GalvSystem does not transfer and does not trade (that is: does not sell nor lend) the personal data of Website users to other persons or institutions, without the user's consent. The personal data of Website users processed by GalvSystem may be made available to authorized governmental authorities at their request, for the purposes of conducted proceedings, or to third parties on the basis of decisions made by governmental authorities.6. The Administrator will process personal data of the Website user (e.g. name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address) for conducting business cooperation between our entities:
7. The user may request the Administrator to receive personal data provided for the purposes of the Website at any time.
8. According to the GDPR, the Website user is entitled at any time to: - the right to access his data and receive a copy thereof;
9. The Website user may use the above rights by submitting an e-mail application to the address: email@example.com or by sending a letter via a postal or courier entity to the following address: GalvSystem Dariusz Hładki, Irysowa 12, 65-012 Zielona Góra. To ensure that the person submitting the application is entitled to its actual submission, we may ask the user for additional information that will enable us for your authentication. Scope of each of these rights and situations when they can be used result from the law. The rights attributable to user will depend e.g. on the legal basis of data usage and the purpose of their processing.
10. The Website user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, that is: the Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is believed that the processing of personal data violates the law.
11. This policy applies the mechanism of the so-called cookies, i.e. files stored on the user's computer disk, which aim is to preserve the user's navigation parameters and login status. Cookies are not aimed at obtaining any information about the users of the Website, they are used only to segregate statistical data about the Website users' traffic. The User may delete cookies, which will not cause any difficulties in using the Website.
12. This website contains references / links to other websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy practices applicable in these websites.